Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

March 12, 2009

Small Bits of Philly


Cheesesteak.
A Philly cheesesteak.

Goodness. I've been thinking about this since a few days ago. As I was flipping through the channels on Astro that day, and there was a show about food & places, and there it was, the sinfully delicious, mouth watering cheesesteak.
Top it with onions, pickles, tomatoes and whatever else you like. Or just plain works just fine with me. It's the melted cheese that is so irresistable.. yummmm

Where on earth am I gonna get this super-duper yummy sandwich at this part of the world?

Subway's steak & cheese is the closest that I can get here... but microwaveables can never be as fresh and good as the ones in Cheesesteak Town Philly. Take me to Philly!!

2 comments:

Nadia Dzai said...

nampak sgt yummmyyyyyy

calla_lily said...

its super sedap! hehe