Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

March 17, 2009

9 Things I Wanna Do Before I Hit 40!

I've got more than 10 years to do all these :)

1. Vegas!
This one I'm hoping to do soon, maybe next year hopefully, before my bestie finally decides to return home. New year's in Vegas was the plan, but we'll see if that materializes hehe
If she doesn't come home soon, I'll have another year or two to still make this happen ;)




2. Zorbing
Zorbing or sometimes called sphereing is something I've got to try. This is very popular in New Zealand. It is basically an activity where humans roll downhill in a sphere, generally made of transparent plastic (so you can watch the world go round, literally).
My sister has tried this before and she said it's really awesome.


3. More theme parks!
I love going on rides, especially the really crazy ones. And I think I can still do this for a few more years. hehe






4. Paragliding
I don't know where it's best to do this, but I sure would want to try this someday!
I've been on Soarin', which replicated a hang glider ride - voted to be the #1 ride in Epcot, Disney World. It's fun to see the the world from a higher ground and I'm sure the real thing would be simply breathtaking.
Whether I would actually have the guts to jump off the aircraft is another thing, but let's just say I can for now :p


5. Hot air Balloon Ride
Ok, so this one's less scary compared to para gliding. hehe
Anything that starts from the ground up is fine. Don't u think?










6. Great Barrier Reef
Yes! I'm going here in a month's time. Yeayyy! The Great Barrier Reef is the largest coral reef system in the world. The reef is located in the Coral Sea, off the coast of Queensland in Northern Australia.
I can't wait!!





7. Cancun
Cancun has been in my list for about 2 years now. It's in Quintana Roo, Mexico's easternmost state. Cancun is located in one of the main Carrribean hurricane impact areas though :( It has only received 2 direct hits so far, Gilbert (1988) and Wilma (2005) but the authorities were well prepared to deal with most of the effects.
So it's still in my list!


8. Skiing in the Alps
I've gone skiing twice in my life. Once in Ottawa, Canada and the other time in France.
I think it's time for a third. In the Alps maybe?






9. A family with 3 kids
Although I'm not married yet, hopefully when the time comes I would want to have 3 precious ones. Reason being, there's just enough space for 3 in the backseat of a car :)







What about you?

1 comment:

Nadia Dzai said...

Zorbing, definitely I will do it~ Hv funnn in Oz. ;)