Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

February 3, 2009

What Was In My Handbag Yesterday

There was an article in The Star a few weeks ago about women and their handbags.
So I thought of peeking into mine and listing down the items in my bag.




Here we go.....




From Top Left:

  1. Lumix digicam (only the cover since I was using the camera)
  2. BlackBerry Curve in crimson
  3. Motorola Kazr
  4. Garmin Nuvi 200W
  5. office room key
  6. car key + house key
  7. M.A.C lipstick
  8. Crabtree & Evelyn Jojoba Oil lip balm
  9. Victoria's Secret lip gloss
  10. Max Factor eyeshadow
  11. Vicks
  12. tissues
  13. M.A.C Studio Fix
  14. Coach wallet

An item I have just started to carry around is a hand sanitizer. As you can see it's not in my bag, because I forgot about it and left it in my office. I'm trying to make it a habit to carry it with me. It's really handy when you wanna get a quick bite and you're too lazy to walk to the nearest sink :p

2 comments:

Fynnaz said...

Eh u bring Garmin everywhere yek. My husband have one too, 250w but he just left it inside the car. Anyway hand sanitizer...so true! Kena beli gak lah.

calla_lily said...

Yes dear, it's normally in my bag when I head out to places I'm not familiar with and when I need to go to KL. I tak pandai with KL roads and hopeless in remembering directions and my Garmin has helped me in every little way :)
... and the hand sanitizer, it's really convenient!