Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

February 10, 2009

Holiday Mood


Back to work..
I was just told that the next long weekend we are going to have is on the first week of March.. yeay!

I was also told that Air Asia is offering 500,000 free seats for travels around Nov 09- Jan 2010. A bit too far ahead for me, but then again heard the tickets are really cheap. A friend of mine got a return ticket to Bali in December for only 70 Ringgit!! So I was thinking if I can't go, it's not such a big amount to throw away... but..... I can't check out the site! The server's terribly slow! I'm thinking about Bangkok at the mo..

Maybe I'll try later... if the urge is still there, that is! heee~

2 comments:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

owhhhh...its kinda cheap jugak babe...my whole family booked it and we got RM145 return to bangkok...alhamdullillah ;) cepat g book g

calla_lily said...

Ye kerr... that's great!
I think I'll wait for the next promo :)