Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

October 31, 2008

Relax and Unwind


I shall not shop for the next few months.
And I'm praying hard that money will grow on trees one day.
God, please make my wish come true.

I got myself 2 shirts and one halter top at A|X.
Tonight, my friends and I are hanging out and I might just wear my new top.

I'm not gonna dress as anything this Halloween.
Actually, the last time I had a costume was when I was 10, and at that time I was staying in Convent Station, NJ.
I turned up that year as a devil. My friends & I had a great time trick-or-treating around the area.
I think I still have the photo of me in that costume somewhere.
That year, when a bunch of guys came trick-or-treating at my place, my crush was also there. *blush*
Good ol' days. Oh how I miss them.

Happy Halloween!

No comments: