Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

October 7, 2008

C'est La Vie

I've got a pile of work to do.
My boss constantly calls me to update him on this and that.
And not only that, as I am involved in another special project with another guy, and I have to make sure that it gets moving too.

I wish I was at home, snuggling my pillows under the covers. I so wanna be a tai-tai right now. Always worry and stress-free.
Anyone there who can make this happen for me?
He is coming to KL later. This caught me by surprise since he's back in his hometown taking care of his dad who is currently recovering from a stroke.
Quite frankly, I'm not too excited to see him. Its not that I don't want to see him, but I think at this point of time, I don't really mind if he's not around. I'm not sure whether it's just a spur of the moment feeling, or that I just have lost interest.

Me - Fickle as always.

No comments: