Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

October 28, 2008

Little Bo Peep


I had a great weekend.

Last weekend I was in and out of the house the whole time visiting friends and family in Gombak, Bangi, Bukit Jelutong, and PJ. I missed my uncle's open house in Duta Heights though.......

I had another gathering at home for the family. We had nasik tomato and kuew teow goreng and this time round we chose to have blueberry cheese cake.

And the other great thing is that I got myself a few pieces of furniture and fittings from Macy.

... and that's why I missed my uncle's open house!

I got myself a TV cabinet that I've been searching high and low for and finally, I found one that I actually like and also goes well with the existing pieces I have in my bedroom.
And I also got a single seater fabric sofa for my bedroom too. Yeay.

Other items I bought:
1. A sheep skin rug
2. 2 table lamps
3. A table runner
4. Some bathroom accessories
5. Cushions

I can't wait for my new furniture to arrive on Thursday.

Now I can start scouting around for a 32' inch LCD TV :)

No comments: