Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

October 23, 2008

Sax & The City


I had a good time last night. A relative of mine had an open house. The house was filled with good food, good music, and of course good company. A trio who played the sax, cello and guitar were around to entertain us the whole night. I didn't stay long though, they were going to have a karaoke session a bit later, but I had a really long day at work plus I wasn't feeling very well. I think I'm gonna catch a cold. I'm getting all the symptoms already. Double dose of vitamin C, here I come.

I also got to meet Tan Sri SY, the owner of Concorde Hotel. He's very jovial. And to think that he used to date my aunt Jen those days, I think they would look kinda cute together. But if that was the case, I wouldn't have my second cousin Elis around :)

Today, I am here at the office as I have an important meeting this afternoon and I have to finish up a Board paper that needs to be submitted before the end of the week. And to add to that, my boss wants me to be part of a very important team, which he sort of hinted that I would need to work my ass off this coming 2 weeks. Wish me luck people. But don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for this opportunity, since it's not offered to just anyone.

No comments: