Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

October 21, 2008

Megatrends



I'm back in the office.
I attended the Khazanah Megatrends held at Mandarin Oriental yesterday. It's suppose to be a 2-day event, but I had to come to the office to tend to a few urgent things that could not wait.

The forum was very good and informative. I enjoyed the topics that were discussed particularly the one on the current economic meltdown. My two favorite speakers yesterday were Dato' Sri Idris Jala, CEO of MAS and Dr. Stephen Roach, Chairman of Morgan Stanley Asia.

I also got to know a few new people, and amongst them were VPs and CFOs of Khazanah and its subsidiaries. I went alone to this event and am glad I got to widen my connections with these key potential people.

No comments: