Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

November 4, 2008

Gloomy Tuesday

There's so many thoughts running in my mind right now.

And one of them is:

Am I being emotional if that someone makes other plans for dinner without asking me first, when he knows that we're seeing each other after work?

Fact 1: You've been pretty insensitive. And I put up with you.
And since it hasn't been a good day for me, you just made it worst, when I thought you could make my day.
Fact 2: I know you've spent 13 hours working on your Board Papers since 11 p.m. last night and you didn't get any sleep.
Fact 3: I know I have my faults every now and then, and you've tolerated my tantrums and what nots most of the time, but I just wished today would end up different than this.

I might be seen as inconsiderate since you're meeting up with your brother, but why can't you just do it tomorrow?

Anyway, I'm still seeing you in a while. Let's just wait and see.

I'm overacting, I know.

I need a Wendy's cheeseburger.

No comments: