Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

November 7, 2008

Who to Trust?

As we all can see today, it is a dog-eat-dog world out there.
There are times when you thought that you could trust someone but at the end of the day, that same person is the one that hurts you most.

And I've been through that before and quite frankly, since then, I've never really trusted anyone 100%.
I think this way keeps us sane anyway, since if anything were to happen we would still be able to get a grip on our ownself.

I have just gotten to know about someone dear to me who has a so called 'close' colleague, but this person has spread bad things about him to others and I got to know about it today.
This was what happenned maybe a year and a half ago, and I knew the other side of the story since then.

I might be biase since I'm close to that someone. But it does hurt to know if whatever was said was true and were the missing pieces that I wasn't told 1 1/2 years ago.

But the fact that this guy could backstab his friend really made me think.

Are our friends really the people we can trust?

Or does everyone have a personal agenda?

And if that's the case, who can we really count on at the end of the day?

1 comment:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

yourself! together with ur instinct, ur brain and faith towards HIM that already determine ur path ;)