Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

August 3, 2009

When a Box of Tissues Comes Handy

I watched two chick flicks these past 2 weeks..




One of the funniest movies this year! I likeeee! There were so many scenes that tickled my funny bone. Simply entertaining! I don't mind watching this movie again :) And Ryan Reynolds, you sure do have a hot bod! ~Drool~



And the other one I just watched last weekend was this.



It was rather dragging at first. But this movie had its moments. There were a few funny scenes as well. My favorite scenes were when Connor Mead talked Sandra into getting back with Paulie & Connor's toast on Paulie's big day. I couldn't help but shed a few tears. So sweetttttt...
Ok enough about the movie, I don't wanna spoil the fun, so go watch it!



So, when's the next chick flick? I'm game for one anytime.

No comments: