Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

August 12, 2009

Christmas in July

This entry is long overdue. Anyway, my friends and I made a trip sometime last month to Kampung Kuantan, Kuala Selangor to watch fireflies!


And it was amazing! We couldn't catch them on camera though. We weren't allowed to take any flash photography and my Lumix digital compact camera didn't do any justice to the real thing.

I was in awe to be able to see these creatures light up to brighten the dark night. The most amazing thing for me was that the fireflies actually lit up at the same time. It was as though it was choreographed or something. And for those who have heard that they look like Christmas tree lights, I would definitely second that! Just beautiful!!

I've got photos of the pit stop we made before the 30 minute boat trip to watch the fireflies. We had a big, glorious meal at a nearby seafood restaurant to fill our hungry tummies, that is.


the sunset in Kuala Selangor


the dishes we picked...




It was a great trip and I had loads of fun!

No comments: