Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

May 27, 2009

Warehouse Sale!

Ladies,
Another Warehouse Clearance will be going on soon....

Juicy Couture & Club Monaco!





They will be offering items up to 80% off! For those who make purchases with CIMB or Direct Access credit cards, you get an extra 10% off. I don't carry any of the two though :(

Here are the details:

May 29th - 31st (Friday - Sunday)
11:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Event Hall, 3rd Floor
Bangsar Village II


I'll be working in Bangi on Friday, so I can't make a dash to BV during lunch time. Just my luck.
For those who can, do check it out! Maybe I will make a detour to Bangsar on the way back home from work that day.. but of course the early bird catches the worm! *sigh*
*pics taken from Google Image

No comments: