Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

May 5, 2009

I'm back!

I'm back in the office, after a week in Melbourne and another week in Cairns.

I had a fabulous holiday and wish it didn't have to end.
I was suppose to start work yesterday (I touched down on Sunday morning) but I felt lethargic the whole of Sunday, and I had a really bad headache, so I decided to take another day off.
Now here I am in the office after leaving the office for 2 whole weeks.

I will share my stories and pics soon! Need to clear my emails as much as I can today...

5 comments:

Nadia Dzai said...

welcome back! can't wait ur pictures eheee..

ms lolli said...

wah..mesti banyak nak ceritakan?

welcome back dear =)

mslvoe said...

yeahhhhhhhh

welcome back dear.

calla_lily said...

Thank you peeps... Will update on my trip soonnnn

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

picture pleaseeeeeeeee!!! ;)
heheheheh