Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

May 25, 2009

Thank you Mark Zuckerberg!

Everyone I know has a Facebook account, and it seems nowdays not only the generations Y and Z have an account, even the generation before that seems to be quite active in Fb too. I just found out my next door neighbour has an account, and his wife too. Way to go Uncle G. Wonder when my parents are gonna create an account of their own. Most likely my dad would be having one soon, not too sure about my mom, she's still learning how to shoot emails :)

And thanks to Facebook, I managed to find some of my long lost friends from my Elementary School days!

I studied in Thomas Jefferson Elementary in Morristown, NJ. for 2 years. I did my third and fourth grade there. It was a great school, and it was one of the best childhood days of my life.

Anyway, back to my story, so yeah, I managed to track down Leigh Ann; one of my good friends there, and soon later, through mutual friends, I managed to get in touch with a few others too. Some of them went to different middle schools and then different high schools, so even they have lost touch. So I'm quite happy to say I managed to get in touch with 5 of them. I'm still trying to find my then best friend, Rei, a japanese, who's dad was also sent to New Jersey for an assignment with the same Oil & Gas company my dad used to work for.

Amongst the 5 of them, 2 of them are married, 1 is divorced with 2 kids and 2 are still enjoying their single life. Hopefully, one day I'll make it a point to see them, for all times sake.

This was the township I lived in the US, and boy, I miss this place. I took these photos last year, Mr H took me here with the help of the GPS of course. I remember my address and phone number by heart. Good memories are hard to forget :)



My old house! I hope the current tenant didn't realize I was busy snapping photos.



Oops, this is Mr. H's place. Nothing to do with NJ :p

1 comment:

Nadia Dzai said...

Seriously! facebook definitely connect people kan?