Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

June 24, 2009

The Silver Lining After the Dark Cloud Went Away

Monday, 5:45 p.m: I had my first flat tyre. It was my front right tyre. On my way home from work, I did feel that my car was heavy on one side - the right. The car tends to steer to the left. I knew there was something wrong, but I thought I'll just wait and see.

I was on the fed at that time. I looked around at other cars, and no one seemed to give me that 'look'. I was actually looking out for that as a sign that something was really wrong with my car. But no one did. So I guessed there wasn't anything wrong with my tyres and I'll just pay a visit to the workshop near my house before I head home.

Not until a red Proton Wira honked me right before the PJ Hilton exit. The traffic was heavy so we managed to exchange a few hand signals which then I was pretty sure he was telling me that my tyre was going flat.

Stopped at PJ Hilton's exit (nearby the outdoor parking), and rang up my dad. Good thing he was at home and he told me he'll be there as soon as he can. I know I can ask some Tom, Dick or Harry to help me out, but I have this phobia of men on bikes and didn't bother to look for help from those nearby. I knew there were a few people who I think intended to give me a hand after realizing that I had a flat, but I just looked away and stayed in my car. I might be overacting but I've had it with bikers after I was mugged and I don't intend to take any chances.

After 20 minutes my dad came to the rescue. He asked me whether I was covered by AAM, in fact I was. Totally forgot about calling them since my car has always been realiable and I've never used its services. So I rang AAM up and they told me they can only be there in a hour to an hour and a half. My dad decided not to wait and try to change the tyre himself.

And here's the outcome. My car with a spare tyre.



spare tyre saves the day

Tuesday, 9:30 a.m: I sent my car to get my tyre changed. I didn't feel good about going to work with a spare tyre so I waited at home till the workshop opened and head there first. I wanted to change the 2 front tyres and the uncle at the workshop advised me to do the same. He told me that I didn't run over anything sharp e.g. nail, glass, etc. but the tyre was swollen and was too worn out. I guess it's due time since I had all my 4 tyres changed quite a while ago (3 years I think) and I only bought second hand ones that time :p

So this time round, I decided on two brand new Barum tyres for my car.

On a different note, I managed to get hold of tickets to watch Transformers! I called GSC to make bookings for shows on Thursday and tried twice but they were fully booked. I gave up and decided to head down to The Gardens (with the mind that they won't be too many around checking out there) but how I was wrong. The line was short but the tickets were mostly gone.

9:00 o'clock which was just perfect for me were all taken up. The Gold Class were all taken up too. The midnite show was still available, but a bit too late for me since Friday is a working day for me. They last bet was the 6:00 o'clock show and they were still available but not many.

So 6:00 o'clock it is :)

I can't wait to watch my favorite Autobots!

3 comments:

mslvoe said...

best yea dpt tgok transformer

Nadia Dzai said...

Hows autobot??? best?

calla_lily said...

The movie rocks! You must go watch it girls!!