Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

June 11, 2009

Looking Forward To These!



I'm a fan of Transformers since I was a little kid. I try and not miss any of the episodes if I'm at home when I was a little kid. I even had some action figures of them. I think I was probably about 7 or 8. Anyway, I can't wait for the 24th of June!
I plan to catch this at the cinema, if I find some friends to go watch with that is. I went to watch the first Transformers movie with a few of my guyfriends from uni. I can't seem to find any of my girlfriends who are into robots.They don't seem to find them interesting :p

Ghosts of Girlfriends Past and Harry Porter are also in my 'must watch' list.

Can't wait!

3 comments:

Nadia Dzai said...

Yes meeee tooo! byk la pule kan :D

mslvoe said...

me too!!! nk ajak hubby tgok nnt kat cineleisure

~LIZA~ said...

me too!