Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

June 1, 2009

2 Quarts of Heaven

It was the 31st, and I celebrated it with yummylicious ice-cream!

As I was lazing in bed after a day out, I played around with my BB to plan my month or more like week.
M.O.N.D.A.Y was just a few hours away and I was really excited - NOT.

Anyways, when I realized it was the 31st yesterday (only at about 6:30 p.m.), I knew I had to go get a tub of Baskin Robbins ice-cream. The perfect solution to the hot, hot, hot weather!

So there I was at Baskin Robbins Damansara Uptown. It was quite a long line when I got there. Not suprising. I took my number - 414, and waited for them to call out my number to pick out the flavors I wanted.

Cookies & Cream was gone. I was no. 414, what do you expect :P So I opted for Chocolate Chip and another tub of Butter Pecan. I took 2 quarts, I was tempted to buy two half gallons at first, but I knew I had to control my temptation!




My answer to a hot, humid Sunday - good, mouth-watering ice-cream!

When I get home from work for the next few days, this is where I'm gonna go look first :)

3 comments:

MOMMY CGG said...

waduh2..tgk ice-cream jadi lapar la:)

Nadia Dzai said...

Mmg sgt suit dgn hotttt weather niehhhh :D

calla_lily said...

Miez Hanem: hehe sgt delicious ok.. :)
Nadia Dzai: Yesssssss....