Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

January 1, 2009

Reminiscing the Yesteryears

Happy New Year!

It's a brand new year, and I hope 2009 will be a better year for each and everyone of us. May this year bring more joy, luck and happiness :)

As I was browsing through my old photos in my laptop, I thought of putting up some of the photos of my travels from 2006 till 2008.

Let's start with 2006 first...


Melbourne Zoo /// Harbour Tunnel, Sydney

Kata Point, Phuket /// Chicago (you can see Sears Tower)

Navy Pier, Chicago /// on a cruiseship on Lake Michigan

Rockefeller Center skating rink /// Times Square NYC

Washington Monument /// US Treasury Building, Washington D.C

1 comment:

:: LadyVerde + Mr.Doc :: said...

happy new year babe!
wish u a wonderful 2009 bless w good health, wealth & happiness!!! ;)

lurve
mr.doc + me ;)