Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

January 4, 2009

Two Double O Seven

I just got back from Cherating a few hours ago. Went east for a short trip to visit a few relatives in Kuantan. Glad the roads were clear on our way back to KL, except there were a few stretches where the water was a little high, and we had to slow down. It has been raining non-stop in Kuantan/Cherating since we got there on Friday.

Continuing from where I left off from the last post, here are some of the pics from my travels...



Kuching city /// Damai Resort, Santubong

Rainforest World Music Festival 2007

Malacca

I was suppose to make a trip to Jakarta with my mom that year. Our air tickets were already confirmed but due to some changes in our plan, we didn't go.
And the other trip I went to was to Damai Laut, but I can't seem to find the pics, so I guess this is all I have to share.

Will continue with 2008 in my next post...

No comments: