Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

July 9, 2009

Tick Tock Tick Tock



I have been waiting since 9:30a.m. to present some materials to my VP. However, due to an unplanned situation, she has postponed this meeting and I'm left waiting for her to call me once she is back in the office. I don't mind waiting since I have more time to tidy up my presentation but then I am having a horrible period pain right now and the last thing I want to do is work!

Out of the 12 months in a year, I take about 6-7 MCs on the first day of my period. My period pain can sometimes be unbearable. Right now I want to lie down with a hot water bottle on my tummy. I don't want to be at the office.
Urghh.
I'm not taking painkillers this time, but when it gets really bad, I take a capsule of Ponstan 500 and one Panadol Menstrual. This combo was what one of the doctors at my panel clinic recommended when I went to get an MC a few months ago.
Anyway, I'm hoping this will pain will subside soon.
Images taken from Google Image

No comments: