Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

July 14, 2009

Music & Donuts For The Soul

Last Sunday before heading out from Midvalley, I made a pit stop at Krispy Kreme to get something for tea. So, I bought a dozen donuts - half of the original glazed (my favorite!)and another half of the others. I can't remember what I picked, but 2 of them were the ones with Hershey whatnots.



And.... I purchased a dvd of MJ's concert in Bucharest. My first ORIGINAL dvd purchase after god knows how long. I am a loyal supporter of pirated dvds :p


I haven't gotten the time to watch it yet. I thought of doing it tonite, but I just remembered today is Tuesday and "Desperate Housewives" will be on tonight.
Tomorrow night then.
MJ, May God bless your soul. I love your music.

No comments: