Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

July 20, 2009

Ouch!


I have ulcers in my mouth!!

And this time one of them is on my tongue!

The pain is killing me. I can't talk properly and I can't enjoy my food much :(

I used to apply Bonjela those days (I used to wear braces in school and mouth ulcers was a normal thing) but that was more than 10 years ago :P

Any new stuff in the market that I don't know of?

Putting butter over your ulcer is one of the traditional ways my mom would recommend, and also gargling water with a bit of salt in it.

I've even tried putting salt directly over my ulcers one time, and I couldn't help but cry because the pain was unbearable. Don't think I wanna do that again. EVER.
Images taken from Google Image

1 comment:

Nadia Dzai said...

itu laaa.. ppl said salt is the besttt way! get well soon