Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

September 25, 2009

Wait A Minute, I Need To Prepare My Checklist!

I was going to write about my purchase at Harvey Norman, but that can wait.

I just applied 2 days leave for next Thursday and Friday for the upcoming ceremony which is just around the corner! Yikes! Time flies!

Anyway, since the office is quiet (it's pretty much empty except for my big boss who is Chinese and another Indian colleague who are around), I thought of taking some time off to drop by at Choffles, a cake shop in Damansara Perdana. The cakes on their website look kinda pretty, so Mr. H, who just got back from Johor yesterday, wants to go check it out. So to Choffles we go.



Some of the other things I need to do before the ceremony:

1. To make an appointment with my dentist on the 1st
2. Mani/pedi on the 2nd - any recommendations for a good and cheap place?
3. To confirm/remind time with the photographer, and those doing my makeup, hantaran, and mini pelamin
4. The caterer will be taken care by my mom

I hope I didn't miss anything.

Tick-tock. Tick-tock.

No comments: