Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

November 10, 2009

Achoooo!



I am having a bad cold and I've been sneezing so much that my eyes are watery and red.
All I want now is to leave the office, head home & take Panadol soluble before I sleep.

I've finish 1/4 box of tissues today, I think.

I don't get colds often, I think this is the first time this year, and when it comes, it can be quite bad.

Triple dose of vitamin C before I go to sleep tonite.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

2 comments:

Ermayum said...

once in a a year ? heheh I got it like every month - not normal flu more to a sinus:)
anyway hope u get well soon

calla_lily said...

hehe yup..
Thanks to 1000 mgs of vitamin C per day..
I'm feeling much better now.
Remedy: Panadol soluble & Usana Poly-C :)