Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

April 12, 2009

11 April 2009


Last night's ceremony was to celebrate the love of 2 great friends. The reception went well. As always, weddings have always been an event to catch up with old friends and meeting new ones too. And not to forget the endless photo sessions.
Girls and camera, can't live without it!

I wore my false eyelashes for the first time, the slant black. It felt uncomfortable at first, but I kinda got used to it after a while, and the new look, I likee :) A friend of mine taught I had extensions done, and I whispered to her no, I got this thanks to Shu Uemura falsies. I got the help from Shu Uemura this time round, so the next time, I wanna do it on my own and hopefully I can! I had some trouble taking it off at first, because I was trying my best not to pull it from the tip but the base instead, and I felt as though I was pulling my real eyelashes too! But I got the hang of it and stored it just as it was when I bought it, thanks to Verde's advice :) TQ!

2 comments:

Nadia Dzai said...

letak la ur picccc, nak tgkkk.. ehe

calla_lily said...

shy la babe.. :p