Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Online Store - Do Check it Out! -updated May 2010

January 8, 2010

I Can't Ask For More



I am thinking about putting my wedding ticker up.

It's less than 2 months to my Big Day! Goodness, how time flies.

Mr. H is now starting to plan his trip back home, prolly 2 weeks before the wedding I think. But of course, if he were to come back sooner, I'd be more than happy :) I know that's stretching it a bit, he has to work to feed his wife-to-be right? hehe

I'm still getting used to the title Mr. H's fiance, and now I'm gonna be his wife soon. Excited, nervous, I'm having all sort of feelings but I can't be happier! Looking forward to better days, insyallah.

And yes, I've been repeating this to my mom since I got engaged... "Mommy, bila nak visit?"
It would be hard to be far away from my parents; starting a whole new life without them nearby, but with Mr. H around, I'm sure everything's gonna be just fine.

To the special people in my life, I love you always.

No comments: